英语论坛 » 实用英语论坛 » WTO English 600

2004-5-14 07:22 KY2004
At a Trade Fair在商品交易会上


1. Welcome you to the Fair.
欢迎您到交易会来。

2. It's extremely kind of you to come and meet me.
您来接我,真翘?昧恕?br>
3. Is this your first visit to the Fair?
这是您第一次来参观这个交易会吗?

4. Have you had time to go through the products halls?
您是否有空参观商品展览?

5. Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?
请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?

6. The purpose of my participation in the Fair is to explore the possibilities of establishing trade relations with your corporations.
我来参加交易会的目的就是寻找与贵方的公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

7. To my surprise, I found a wide variety of articles, some of which, I should say, could be found a ready market in my country.
令我出乎意料的是,我发现展品丰富多样,我想其中一些产品在我国市场上会找到
销路。

8. We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

9. The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.
市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

10. If you want to buy the products here, we can arrange shipment at once.
如果贵方要订购这儿的产品,我们可以立刻安排装运。

11. Our corporation has engaged in ceramic production for many years, and our products have been sold all over the world.
我们公司从事陶瓷生产多年,产品远销全世界。

12. If there is anything special, you can always tell me.
如果遇到特殊要求,您尽管可以告诉我。

2004-5-14 07:23 KY2004
Credit Investigation信用调查


1. Please let us know about the credibility of Brown Brothers?
请告诉我们关于布朗兄弟公司的信用状况。

2. We'd like to see your annual report for the last two years.
我们想看看贵公司过去两年的年度报告。

3. The Bank of America grants them unsecured letters of credit.
美国银行授予他们无担保信用证。

4. Do you know anything about the financial standing of this company?
你知道有关这家公司的财务状况吗?

5. There is no record of a loan ever being refused.
不曾有被拒绝贷款的纪录。

6. There has been no recent need for long-term or short-term borrowing.
最近无需长期或短期的贷款。

7. May I ask the names of your banks?
请问贵公司往来的银行有哪些?

8. They've had some experience importing from a German company.
他们做德国方面的进口,有一些经验。

9. They're already distributing computer hardware for an American company.
他们已经在为一家美国公司经销电脑硬件了。

10. How about their latest sales figures?
他们最近的销售额如何?

11. Their sales have actually gone down.
实际上,他们的销售额已经走下坡了。

12. This company is deeply in debt.
这家公司负债累累。

2004-5-14 07:24 KY2004
Market Research市场调研


1. The preliminary market test is due to start next month.
初期市场测试下个月开始。

2. Everyone knows that there've been some major changes in our market over the last five years.
所有人都知道在过去的五年里,我们的市场发生了一些重要变化。

3. We have decided to strengthen market research and gather more information from various resources.
我们决定加强市场调研,从各种渠道收集更多的信息。

4. Do you have any particular plan to help them to open up new markets?
为了帮助他们开拓新的市场,你有何具体计划?

5. Do you often carry out market research?
你们经常开展市场调查吗?

6. We sent questionnaires to both manufacturers and users of microwave ovens.
我们向微波炉的生产商和用户发了调查问卷。

7. What were their reactions?
他们的反映如何?

8. Of these, 30% of the users were satisfied with the performance of their existing ovens.
其中,30%的用户对现有的炉子性能感到满意。

9. Manufacturers are interested in technical improvements.
生产商对技术改进感兴趣。

10. We've reported some of the preliminary findings in the study.
我们已经把一些初步调查结果写进调研报告了。

11. 352----that's 65%----replied to our questionnaires.
352位也就是65%的客户答复了我们的调查问卷。

12. I would suggest that you should be still more flexible in doing business.
我建议你做生意再灵活些。

2004-5-14 07:25 KY2004
Introduction to a Company介绍公司


1. Do you happen to know our company?
您知道本公司吗?

2. I hear about your company quite often.
我常常听说贵公司。

3. Our company was established in 1996.
本公司创立于1996年。

4. Our company was founded five years ago as an affiliate of United Trading Company.
本公司创立于5年前,是联合贸易公司的关系企业。

5. We have about 1200 employees, three hundred in the office and nine hundred in the plant.
我们大约有1200名员工,办公室有三百,工厂有九百。

6. Where is your head office?
你们的总公司在哪里?

7. What line of business are you in?
你们主要从事哪方面的行业?

8. We supply a wide range of office automation devices.
我们提供多种不同的办公室自动化设备。

9. We're a manufacturer and seller of quality fabrics.
我们是高级服饰的制造商兼售卖商。

10. We have twenty branches abroad, and we've recently opened a new one in Bangkok.
我们在海外有二十家分公司,最近在曼谷新开了一家。

11. As to our sales network, we have a total forty-six sales agents throughout the country.
至于我们的销售网络,我们在全国各地一共有46家销售代理商。

12. Our sales were up twelve percent last year, occupying about thirty-five percent of the market in printers.
去年我们的销售量增加了12个百分点,大约占打印机35%的市场份额。

2004-5-14 07:26 KY2004
Products Presentation介绍产品


1. Would you like to have a look at our showroom?
您想看看我们的展览室吗?

2. Shall I show you our product information sheet?
要不要看看我们的产品说明书?

3. Recently we've developed better technology. This is our latest product.
最近我们开发出新技术,这是我们的最新产品。

4. The system we have adopted is original.
我们所采用的系统是全新的。

5. Our products are easier to operate than our competitors'.
我们的产品比竞争对手的产品容易操作。

6. It's designed to conserve energy.
这种设计是为了节省能源。

7. If the equipment can work three shifts per day, it can easily pay for itself in a year.
如果这种设备一天三班都可以用,一年之内,便很容易收回成本了。

8. There's a great demand for our new product. There's been a big rush for it lately.
我们的新产品需求量很大,这个最近造成大抢购。

9. Our product is over and above our rival's products and yet, we're able to sell it at the same price.
我们的产品超于竞争对手的产品之上,而且,我们可以以同样的价格销售。

10. Our equipment can be repaired very quickly.
我们的设备很快就可以修得好。

11. Compared with competing products, ours is smaller and lighter.
与竞争的产品相比,我们的产品比较小,比较轻。

12. We strongly recommend this product.
我们极力推荐这项产品。

2004-5-14 07:27 KY2004
Sales Promotion促销


1. We are trying to find a market for this article.
我们正在努力为这种商品找销路。

2. According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?
据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢?

3. Your new product has a strong footing in the market.
你们的新产品在市场上很有销路。

4. How many sales representatives do you have?
你们有多少销售代表?

5. They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.
他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。

6. This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.
该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。

7. They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.
他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。

8. We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.
等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。

9. Our sales representatives pay regular visits to these buyers and have established excellent connections with them.
我们的销售代表定期访问这些客户,并同他们建立了良好的关系。

10. We approach the retailers direct, without any middleman.
我们直接同零售商接触,不经任何中间人。

11. Before fixing our prices, we have to know what your service charges will be.
在我们定价之前,我们必须清楚你们将收取多少服务费用。

12. You can raise your prices so as to cover us with a certain percentage.
你们可以提高价格,付给我们一定的百分比。

2004-5-14 07:28 KY2004
Advertising广告


1. There are a lot of ways to push sales, for example, try to make yourself known by TV commercials.
有好多促销手段,如可以通过电视广告来提高你们的知名度。

2. For a new company, advertising on TV is absolutely necessary.
对于一家新公司来说,在电视上做广告是绝对必要的。

3. I think the first thing is what media we should use and when we should place advertising in the media.
我认为首先要看我们使用什么媒体以及何时在这种媒体做广告。

4. Very often in a campaign, two or more media are used together.
在广告宣传中,常常是两种或更多的媒体一起使用。

5. What kind of image do you want to convey in the advertisement?
你想在广告中传达一个什么样的形象?

6. The company has decided to start a large-scale promotion in summer. We're sure the sales will start to recover with the successful advertisement.
公司已经决定在夏天开始大规模的推广活动,我们的销售量肯定会因为成功的广告
而开始恢复。

7. Some big companies advertise their products by sponsoring big sports events.
一些大公司通过赞助大型体育活动为它们的产品打广告。

8. I have to draw an advertising leaflet for the new product.
我必须要为新产品画一张广告传单。

9. We should get to know who are the audience for the selected advertising media.
我们应该了解谁是我们选定的广告媒体的观众和听众。

10. Definitely the advertising budget will have to be cut.
毫无疑问,广告预算要被削减。

11. We can't cover the total cost of advertising.
我们无法负担全部的广告费用。

12. Is it possible for you to back us up with a reasonable amount of advertising?
你们可不可以支持给我们合理的广告费?

2004-5-14 07:29 KY2004
Establishing Business Relations建立业务关系


1. I travel a lot every year on business, but this is my first visit to your country.
我每年常常外出旅行做生意,不过这是我第一次到贵国来。

2. I'd like to introduce a colleague----Ben White.
我来介绍一位同事----本·怀特。

3. Ben's just joined us from Sweden and he'll be looking after you from now on.
本刚刚从瑞典来到我们公司工作,从现在开始,他将为您服务。

4. I look forward to working with you.
我期待着和您一起工作。

5. Now I've a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line. We wish to establish relations with you.
现在我觉得我们可以在这行业做大量的生意,我们希望和您建立贸易关系。

6. Your desire coincides with ours.
你们的愿望同我们的愿望一致。

7. Would you like to market our products under your name?
您愿意以你们的名义,销售我们的产品吗?

8. We'd like an exclusive agreement.
我们希望有独家协议。

9. Would you represent us throughout your country?
请你们在贵国各地代表本公司好吗?

10. We always trade with foreign countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们总是与外国在平等互利的基础上做生意。

11. Establishing business relations between us will be to our mutual benefit.
我们之间建立贸易关系将对双方有利。

12. I have no doubt that it will bring about closer ties between us.
毫无疑问,它将使我们双方建立更紧密的联系。

2004-5-14 07:30 KY2004
A Business Luncheon商业便餐


1. Will you be busy for lunch tomorrow?
明天你有时间来吃便餐吗?

2. Why don't we have lunch at Richard's?
我们在理查德饭店吃便餐怎么样?

3. I'd like to introduce you to the new members of the project group.
我想给你介绍我们项目组的新成员。

4. Can we talk a little bit about the project?
我们可以谈谈有关的工作计划吗?

5. What would you like to drink?
想喝点什么?

6. Bottoms up!
干杯!

7. Allow me to propose a toast to our friendship and success of our talks.
请让我提议,为我们的友谊和谈判成功干杯!

8. Now let's try some chicken.
来,吃点鸡肉。

9. Would you like to use chopsticks?
您愿意用筷子吗?

10. I like Chinese food very much and I think Chinese cooking is the best in the world.
我很喜欢中餐,并且我认为中国的烹饪是世界上最好的。

11. Thank you very much for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for me.
谢谢您为我特意准备如此丰盛的晚餐。

12. I'll pick up the tab.
我来付账。

2004-5-14 07:31 KY2004
Agency代理


1. In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appoint you as our agent.
考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定
你们为我们的代理。

2. We've decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars.
我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。

3. We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade.
我们能在担任你方海外贸易的进口代理中起重要作用。

4. Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require.
你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。

5. I think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency.
我认为现在讨论代理问题为时过早。

6. When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the U.K.
当机会成熟时,我们将考虑委托你为我方在联合王国的独家代理。

7. Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent.
除非你们增加营业额,否则我们无法指定你们作为我方的独家代理。

8. I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.
我今天来是为了申请做你方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。

9. I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of 3 years.
我建议订一个专销自行车的为期三年的独家代理协议。

10. When do you expect to sign the agency agreement?
您何时签订代理协议呢?

11. Our agency agreement calls for a timely market report.
我们的代理协议要求你方及时递交市场报告一份。

12. Since the agency agreement was signed, your turnover has amounted to $50,000.
自从代理协议签订以后,你们的销售额已达50,000美元。

2004-5-14 07:32 KY2004
Tender投标


1. You haven't submitted any preliminary tenders, have you?
贵公司还没有提出任何初步标价,对吗?

2. Not yet, but we gathered from your last letter that your intended to get bids from us.
还没有。但我们从你们上次的信函得知,贵公司有意从敝公司获得标价。

3. Then would you like us to draw up general plans and specifications?
那么你们是否希望我们拟好大致计划和规格呢?

4. Well there are many factors to be taken into consideration in deciding which type you want.
嗯,在你们决定采用哪一款之前,有很多因素都必须予以考虑。

5. Shall we submit our tender to your Hong Kong office?
我们是向香港公司投标吗?

6. Yes, either direct or through your representative in Hong Kong.
是的,直接投标或通过你们在香港的代理人投标。

7. A bond in the amount of US$5,000 is required when the tender is submitted.
递交投标书时需要交纳5000美元的投标保证金。

8. The Tenders Committee reserves the right to reject any or all quotations received.
投标委员会保留拒绝收到的任何或全部报价的权利。

9. Telegraphic quotations are unacceptable.
不接受电报报价。

10. The company that bids the lowest price and most favorable terms will win the contract.
投标价格最低,条件最优惠的公司将中标。

11. We received three tenders for the contract.
我们收到了该项承包的3个投标。

12. Bids for building the bridge were invited from British and American firms.
英国和美国的一些公司应邀投标参加承建桥梁。

2004-5-14 07:33 KY2004
Patent and Trademark专利与商标


1. I am going to apply for a patent, but I'm not sure how to prepare the application.
我想申请专利,但不清楚如何准备。

2. You should submit a request, a description, and a claim.
你应该提交一份申请,一份说明书和一份要求书。

3. The Patent Office will announce the result and notify the application with 18 months.
专利局将在18个月内宣布并申报结果。

4. Only when everything is all right will the patent be registered.
只有一切都顺利,才能登记专利。

5. For invention the duration of protection is 15 years.
发明专利的保护期限为15年。

6. By law, the protection of trademark in our country is limited to 30 years.
根据法律规定,我国的商标权保护期为30年。

7. The producer or registrant should apply for the registration renewal every 30 years.
生产商或注册人应每30年申请办理注册商标的续展手续。

8. You must notice that trademark is limited by region.
你必须注意商标受地域限制。

9. The longer the protection, the more you have to pay.
保护期越长,付的费用就越多。

10. For trademark registration, different countries follow different rules.
在商标注册方面,不同的国家遵循不同的原则。

11. China has adopted the priority-of-registration principle.
中国采用注册优先原则。

12. A number of countries prefer the priority-of-use principle.
一些国家更青睐优先使用原则。

2004-5-14 07:34 KY2004
Technology Transfer技术转让


1. I'd like to know the possibility of technology transfer from you.
我想知道你们向我方技术转让的可能性。

2. That's what we are interested in. Can you give me more information on your factory and production?
那正是我们所感兴趣的。你可以告诉我更多关于你们
工厂和生产的信息吗?

3. Now what we need badly are know-how, engineering services and technical assistance.
现在我们急需技术诀窍、工程服务和技术援助。

4. We have the world's most advanced technology for both production and management. We can supply all the licenses in this line.
我们拥有世界上最先进的生产和管理技术,并且可以提供这一行业所有的许可证。

5. What rights will the license grant to the factory?
那许可证可以给予工厂什么权利?

6. It will grant rights of both manufacture and sale of our products.
它包括生产和销售我们产品的权利。

7. The license is nonexclusive and nontransferable.
这个许可证是非独家、不可转让的。

8. What are the payments for the technology?
技术收费是多少?

9. We propose that you begin the royalty from the third production year.
我方提议贵方从第三个生产年度开始收取专利税。

10. If improvements in technology are made, will you provide us with them free of charge?
如果技术改进了,你方会免费提供给我方吗?

11. We agree to keep confidential all your technical information and know-how.
我们同意对你方的所有技术信息和技术诀窍保密。

12. In the agreement you should also guarantee the ownership of the patent, know-how and technology.
在协议上,你们还应保证专利、技术诀窍和技术的所有权。

2004-5-14 07:35 KY2004
Export of Labor Service劳务输出


1. In recent years, many Chinese workers and technicians have been sent abroad to undertake construction projects.
近年来,许多中国工人和技工被派送到国外承担建筑工程。

2. We are capable of undertaking large construction projects worth more than US$100 million.
我们有能力承担价值超过1亿美元的大型建筑工程。

3. The prices for the project and labor services are reasonable and competitive.
工程和劳务的价格合理而且有竞争力。

4. We will provide any line of engineers and technical workers needed for the project construction or equipment installation.
我们将提供工程建设和设备安装所需要的任何行业的工程师和技术工人。

5. In the interest of our clients, we would train their technical staff at request.
从客户利益出发,我们会应客户要求培训他们的技术人员。

6. Employers shall make necessary arrangements so that engineers may be provided with doctor services and hospital facilities in case of need.
雇主必须做出必要的安排,保证工程师在需要的时候提供医疗服务和住院设备。

7. The employer shall be provided the workers with the air tickets from Beijing to Bamako, and from Bamako to Beijing upon terminating the service.
工人自北京到巴马科以及服务期满后自巴马科回北京的飞机票,由雇主提供。

8. The employees must obey the laws and regulations of our country.
雇员必须遵守我国的法律法规。

9. The employment is for a period of two years from January 1, 2000 to January 1, 2002.
聘期两年,从2000年1月1日至2002年1月1日。

10. Professor Brown's housing shall be provided by us during the service period.
在服务期间,布朗教授的住所由我们提供。

11. They work five days a week and seven hours a day with legal holidays.
他们每星期工作5天,每天工作7小时,并享有法定假期。

12. As China has huge labor resources, labor export is an advantage for China's participation in international economic activities.
中国拥有巨大的劳务资源,劳务输出是中国参与国际经济活动的优势。

2004-5-14 07:36 KY2004
International Leasing Trade国际租赁贸易


1. If you are interested in leasing trade, please let us know.
如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

2. The supplier wishes to sell his products and sees in international leasing the means of achieving this with more certainty and speed.
供应商希望能够卖出货物,把国际租赁看成一种稳妥和快速达到目的的方法。

3. The lessee wants to buy certain equipment and sees in leasing the means to do this with less financial pressure.
租赁人想买某种设备,把租赁看成在较小的财政压力下达到目的的手段。

4. Would you please fill out this leasing application first?
请先填写这份租赁申请。

5. The leasing company will have to find out whether its customer will be able to make the contractual rental payments.  
租赁公司要调查出客户能否按合同规定付清租金。

6. Would you provide your balance sheet and profit and loss accounts for the past three years?
请提供贵公司过去三年的资产负债表和损益账目清单。

7. We leased the machines from a Japanese leasing firm last month.
上月我们从一家日本租赁公司租入这些机器。

8. The ownership of the leased equipment remains with the lessor.
租赁的设备,其所有权仍属于出租人。

9. We're interested in setting up a power plant in this city with equipment and technology to be leased from abroad.
我们有意在这个城市成立一家发电厂,设备和技术从国外租入。

10. Please let us know in detail the machines you wish to lease from us, including specifications, production flow and designed productivity and term of the lease.
请详细告知我方你们希望租赁的机器情况,包括规格、生产流程、预定生产力
和租期。

11. The rental is to be calculated on the basis of the export price of the equipment.
租金是以设备的出口价格为基础计算的。

12. At the expiration of the lease, the equipment should be returned to us in good condition.
租赁期满后,设备应完好无损地归还给我方。

2004-5-14 07:37 KY2004
Foreign Trade Policy外贸政策


1. I need to know your policy on investment.
我需要了解你们在投资方面的政策。

2. Absorption of foreign capital is an essential part of our business activities.
吸引外资是我们经济活动的基本组成部分。

3. It covers foreign loans to government departments, enterprises and direct foreign investment.
它包括向政府部门、企业提供国外贷款和直接投资。

4. It is said that you are taking up a new policy in your foreign trade.
听说你们对外贸易中采取了一项新政策。

5. We keep to the principle of equality and mutual benefit.
我们坚持平等互利的原则。

6. Only we are trying to follow some general international practices.
我们只是努力遵循一些基本的国际惯例。

7. Then your policy must be more flexible than before.
那么你们的政策肯定比过去灵活了。

8. Before we use foreign capital, we first make clear the orientation and focal point of investment.
在我们使用外资以前,首先要清楚投资的方向和焦点。

9. We're pleased to know that you are beginning to accept both private and government-government loans.
我们高兴地了解到你们正在开始接受私人和政府间的贷款。

10. Do you have any other restrictions or concrete policies regarding accepting loans?
关于接受贷款,你们有什么其他限制或具体政策?

11. Our paid-off period could be as long as 15 years, not including 3 years grace period.
我们的偿还期可达15年之久,不包括3年的宽限期。

12. But we will require you to purchase our equipment at least 25% of the total loan.
不过,我们要求你们以贷款总额至少25%的资金购买我们的设备。

2004-5-14 07:38 KY2004
Compensation Trade补偿贸易


1. We agree to supply you with a complete set of equipment for the processing line.
我们同意向你方提供一整套生产线的设备。

2. We could manage to reduce our price by 3% if you are agreeable to pay us back wholly or in part by the resultant product of the equipment.
如果你方愿用直接产品进行全部或部分的补偿,我们可以
设法减价3%。

3. It's better for us to do total compensation trade.
对我们来说最好用全额补偿。

4. Equipment costs will be paid for with the finished products produced by the machines.
设备的费用将用这套机器生产出的成品支付。

5. If the equipment fails to give normal operation, you are to repair them at your cost.
如果设备不能正常运行,由你方负责维修,并承担费用。

6. How long should it take to have the payment completely made?
还清贷款要多久?

7. Three years or so. The sooner the better.
三年左右。越快越好。

8. The price of countersale products shall be determined according to the prevailing world market price at the time of each shipment.
偿付产品的价格将按每次交货的国际市场价格决定。

9. Our bean curd processing line is the most advanced and well-known in the world.
我们的豆腐生产线是世界上最先进的,久负盛名。

10. We can only accept 80% of your requirements for five years.
我们只能接受你方五年需求的80%。

11. We want you to supply annually 1,000 pieces of cotton goods and 14,000 garments.
我们希望你方每年提供1000件棉织产品,14000件衣服。

12. We'll send five engineers to help you with the installation work.
我们将派5名工程师协助你方的安装工作。

2004-5-14 07:39 KY2004
Processing and Assembling Trade加工贸易


1. The processing and assembling business is a component part of our foreign trade.
加工装配贸易是我们对外贸易的一个组成部分。

2. We intend to do business with you on the basis of processing.
我们打算在加工的基础上,和你方发展业务。

3. We would like to see that doing processing business will benefit both of us.
我们希望看到加工贸易对我们双方都有利。

4. We'll provide fabric and accessories. Of course, we can assure you of their quality.
我们提供布料和附件,当然,我们可以向你方保证它们的质量。

5. We'll let you have the finished products six months after the fabric and accessories arrive.
我们在布料和附件到达6个月后,把成品交给你们。

6. Before going further, may we ask you to let us have your idea on the following points?
在进一步讨论之前,我们想知道你方关于以下几点的意见。

7. We agree to pay for the equipment and technology by installments with the processing fees payable to us.
我方同意分期用我们应得的加工费偿付设备和技术的费用。

8. Please indicate the rate of processing or assembling charges, and also the method of payment.
请说明加工和装配的价格以及付款方式。

9. All supplied materials will be reinspected by us. If they do not conform to the requirements of the processing, we may ask you to send us replacements.
我们会重新检查所有提供的材料。如果不符合加工要求,可以让你方送来替代品。

10. For the finished products, a letter of credit at sight is required.
对成品,我们要求即付信用证。

11. The rate of substandard products should not exceed 5%.
次品比例不得超过5%。

12. The trademark and the labels to be used on the products we process will be designated by you.
我们加工产品所使用的商标和标签由你方指定。

2004-5-14 07:40 KY2004
Joint Venture合资企业


1. I should like to discuss with you ways in which we build a chemical works as a joint venture.
我想同你讨论我们合资建造一所化工厂的方法。

2. I want to know more about the joint venture policy of your country.
我想更多的了解贵国有关合资企业的政策。

3. I think you are more concerned about paying less taxes and getting more benefit.
我想你较为关心少交税多收益的事情。

4. Can we remit our profit to foreign countries?
我们能否将利润汇到国外?

5. Yes, you can, after having paid taxes.
能,在交税以后。

6. How much would the total amount of investment come to?
投资总额将达到多少?

7. It would be US$6 million. This figure, as I see it, is large enough to provide the construction funds and circulating capital for a project producing textile products.
投资将有600万美元。这个数字,我想,对于一个生产纺织品项目来说,足够提供
建设基金和流动资本了。

8. How much would the registered capital be?
注册资金是多少?

9. It should be USD3 million, accounting for 50%.
300万美元,占50%。

10. What about the investment proportion of the two parties?
双方各占的投资比例是多少?

11. We are prepared to contribute 57%, including cash, factory buildings and premises.
我们准备投资57%,包括现金、厂房和其他房产。

12. The joint venture is to be put under the guidance of the board of directors.
合资企业在董事会的领导下工作。

2004-5-14 07:41 KY2004
Inside the Office公司内部


1. I wonder if there's any possibility of our setting up an overseas branch.
我想知道我们是否有可能成立海外分公司。

2. Well, that's a difficult question and I suppose my answer is yes.
嗯,这是个很难回答的问题,不过我想是有可能的。

3. I'm afraid this bank won't advance the money. What shall we do?
恐怕这家银行不会贷这笔款给我们,我们该怎么办?

4. Well, what I suppose is this. We should try a joint venture in order to raise the necessary fund.
嗯,我的建议是这样的。我们该试试共同投资企业,以筹募所需的资金。

5. Since Mr. Brown's been offered a better job by another firm. Is there anyone to replace him?
既然布朗先生有了另一家公司的更好职位,有谁要接替他的工作吗?

6. I just can't think of anyone offhand, but there should be somebody we'd like to promote.
我无法马上想出谁来,不过,应该有人可以提拔。

7. I wish I didn't have to say this, but the board of directors has agreed to cut down on the present staff.
真希望我不必跟你说这些,但是董事会已经同意裁员。

8. I knew sooner or later this would come.
我知道这是迟早会发生的。

9. To be honest, since you are not in a position to make any decision, you shouldn't have committed yourself.
老实说,既然你不是处于决策者的位置,你就不应该作承诺。

10. Say, how about joining me for dinner somewhere after we get through with this?
嘿,办完这事之后,和我一起找个地方共进晚餐如何?

11. That's a superb idea! In that case, why don't we invite Miss Green to come with us?
真是好主意!如果那样的话,我们何不邀请格林小姐一起去?

12. I wish I could. But she's left for the day.
我希望可以。不过她已经走了。

页: 1 [2]
查看完整版本: WTO English 600