2004-11-29 00:03
xuesheng
英语情景会话
命令别人的十句话
1. Do as I tell you.
照我的话做。
2. Don't question what I say.
别质疑我的话。
3. Do what you are told.
叫你怎么做,你就怎么做。
4. Do as I say, and you'll be just fine.
照我的话做就没错了。
5. Shut your mouth and do it.
闭嘴照做。
6. Just do it.
做就是了。
7. You'd better take me seriously.
你最好把我的话当真。
8. Don't ever disobey me.
别想违背我。
9. My way or the high way.
照我的方式做,不然就滚蛋。
10. Listen, I'm the one who calls the shots here.
听好,这里由我做主。
2004-11-29 00:04
xuesheng
「挺」别人的十句话
1. I will support you.
我会支持你的。
2. I'll back you up.
我会挺你的。
3. I'm on your side.
我站在你这边。
4. You can count on me.
你可以依靠我。
5. You can rely on me.
你可以依赖我。
6. You can trust in me.
你可以信赖我。
7. I'll be available if you need me.
你需要帮助时,我就有空。
8. I'll be there if you need a hand.
你需要帮助时,我就会出现。
9. I'm a phone call away.
我随call随到。
10. I'm with you all the way.
我一路上陪着你。
2004-11-29 00:06
xuesheng
经济不景气的十句话
1. We've got to watch our spending.
我们得留意一下开销。
2. We've got to tighten our belt.
我们得勒紧裤带了。(我们得省吃俭用)
3. We should make every penny count.
我们每一分钱都要花在刀口上。
4. We should control our budget more carefully.
我们应该更小心控制我们的预算。
5. No, we shouldn't lay out that kind of money.
不,那种钱我们不应该花。
6. We should try to live more economically.
我们应该试着更节俭一点。
7. We have to pinch and scrape.
我们必须要省吃俭用。
8. We've agreed to cut the frills, remember?
我们说好要减少不必要的花费,记得吗?
9. We should try to make both ends meet.
我们应该试着收支平衡。
10. We should keep track of our expenses more closely.
我们应该更仔细地纪录我们的开销。
2004-11-29 00:07
xuesheng
"我会考虑的"十句话
1. I’ll think about it.
我会考虑的。
2. I’ll think it over.
我会仔细考虑的。
3. I’ll take that into account.
我会将它列入考虑的。
4. I can’t give you an answer right now, but I’ll consider it.
我现在不能给你答覆,但是我会考虑。
5. I’ll give it some thought.
我会考虑看看。
6. I need to weigh the pros and cons before making a decision.
在做决定之前,我必须权衡利弊得失。
7. I promise I’ll keep that in mind.
我保证我会考虑的。
8. I’m going to sleep on it.
这问题我先搁着,明天再做决定。
9. I need to spend some time pondering this issue.
我需要一点时间思考这个问题。
10. You know, I always look before I leap. That’s my style.
你知道,我向来三思而后行。那是我的行事风格。
2004-11-29 00:09
xuesheng
"我被炒鱿鱼了" 十句话
1. I got fired.
我被炒鱿鱼了。
2. I got the boot.
我被开除了。
3. I got the ax.
我被开除了。
4. I got sacked./ I got the sack.
我被开除了。
5. They kicked me out.
他们把我踢出来了。(他们把我开除了。)
6. My boss showed me the door yesterday.
我老板昨天叫我走路。
7. I was canned.
我被开除了。
8. I was laid off.
我被解雇了。
9. The boss told me that I don’t have to come in tomorrow, or any other day
10. My boss told me to find a "better" job.
我老板叫我"另谋高就"。
2004-11-29 00:12
xuesheng
哀求情人的十句话
1. Don’t leave me, please.
求你不要离开我。
2. Can we give it one more try?
我们可不可以再试试看?
3. I can’t live without you.
没有你我活不下去。
4. I can’t stand losing you.
我不能失去你。
5. I’ll change, I promise.
我会改的,我保证。
6. I won’t hurt you anymore.
我不会再伤害你了
7. My life would be miserable without you.
没有你我的生活会很凄惨的。
8. Please give me one more chance.
请再给我一次机会。
9. Don’t you know how much I love you?
难道你不晓得我有多爱你吗?
10.I know it’s all my fault. I’ll never break your heart again. Please forgive me.
我知道都是我的错。我再也不会伤你的心。请原谅我。
2004-11-29 00:13
xuesheng
美国人口边最酷的口语
who knows! 天晓得!
it is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
how come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
easy does it. 慢慢来。
don't push me. 别逼我。
come on! 快点,振作起来!
have a good of it. 玩得很高兴。
it is urgent. 有急事。
what is the fuss? 吵什么?
still up? 还没睡呀?
it doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
don't let me down. 别让我失望。
god works. 上帝的安排。
don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
hope so. 希望如此。
go down to business. 言归正传。
none of my business. 不关我事。
it doesn't work. 不管用。
i'm not going. 我不去了。
does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
2004-11-29 00:14
xuesheng
表达「拍马屁」或「巴结」的十句话
1. Stop flattering me like that.
别再那样拍我马屁。
2. I don't like Peter. He's such a brown-noser.
我不喜欢彼得。他真是个马屁精。
3. I know he's trying to butter me up, but I'm not buying it.
我知道他想要拍我马屁,但我才不吃那一套。
4. In order to get the promotion, she kept apple-polishing the manager.
为了升迁,她一直在拍经理的马屁。
5. He started sucking up to the boss as soon as he got on board.
他一来公司就开始拍老板的马屁。
6. The professor likes her because she knows how to please him.
教授喜欢她是因为她知道怎么讨好他。
7. She's very good at paying lip service.
她很会讲一些言不由衷的好听话。
8. Everyone in this company knows that he's trying to curry favor with the board of the directors.
公司里的每一个人都知道他想要巴结董事会。
9. That guy is a real bootlicker.
那个家伙真是个马屁精。
10. You want me to kiss his ass? Read my lips: No Way!
你要我拍他马屁?仔细听好:门儿都没有!
2004-11-29 00:15
xuesheng
「邀约朋友」的十句话
1. Are you interested in going dancing tonight?
今晚有没有兴趣去跳舞?
2. Would you like to go shopping with me this weekend?
这个周末想跟我去逛街吗?
3. How about going to see a movie with me tonight?
今晚跟我去看场电影如何?
4. I'm inviting you to my birthday party.
我邀请参加我的生日派对。
5. Hey, do you want to check out a band this Saturday night?
喂,这个星期六晚上要不要去看一个乐团表演?
6. I'm thinking about going to KTV with my coworkers tonight. Wanna come?
我想今天晚上跟同事去唱KTV。要来吗?
7. Are you free tomorrow night? I'm wondering if you're free for dinner.
你明天晚上有空吗?我不晓得你有没有空一块吃晚饭。
8. Are you up for a barbecue this weekend?
要不要这个周末去烤肉?
9. Do you have any special plans for the weekend? Maybe we can go hiking. How does that sound?
这个周末有没有什么特别的计画?或许我们可以去爬山。你意下如何?
10. Why don't we go get some tea? 我们何不一块去喝茶?
2004-11-29 00:16
xuesheng
「迟到时」会讲的十句话
1. I'm sorry for being late.
抱歉我迟到了。
2. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了。
3. Sorry, I'm late again. I'll make it up to you. Dinner is on me. How's that?
抱歉,我又迟到了。我会补偿你的。晚餐我请,怎么样?
4. Sorry, I didn't catch the bus. / I missed the bus.
抱歉,我没赶上公车。/ 我错过了公车。
5. Sorry, I hit rush hour traffic.
抱歉,我碰上尖峰时间的交通。
6. Sorry, I overslept this morning.
抱歉,我天早上睡过头了。
7. I know it might sound lame, but my alarm clock somehow didn't go off this morning.
我知道那可能听起来有点扯,但我的闹钟今天早上不晓得怎么搞的没有响。
8. Sorry, I was delayed by a last-minute meeting.
抱歉,我因为最后临时开会而耽搁了。
9. I forgot my wallet at home, so I went back for it. That's why I'm late.
我把皮夹遗忘在家里,所以我回去拿。因为这样我才迟到。
10. I got stuck in traffic. I tried to call your mobile phone, but it was busy.
我被困在车阵中。我有试着打你的大哥大,但忙线中。
2004-11-29 00:17
xuesheng
「别放马后炮了」十句话
1.It's a little late for that now.
现在说有点太晚了。
2.It would have been nice to know that before.
如果早知道就好了。
3.You should've told me that earlier.
你应该早一点告诉我的。
4.Thanks for your belated advice.
谢谢你放的马后炮。
5.Why are you always telling me how to do things after the fact?
为什么你总是在事后才告诉我该怎么做呢?
6.If only you told me that before.
要是你之前告诉我就好了。
7.Hindsight is 20 / 20.
后见之明总是完美的。
8.Don't you think it's kind of late to tell me now?
你不觉得现在才告诉我有点晚了吗?
9.Thanks for telling me. But, I can't turn back time.
谢谢你告诉我。可是我不能让时光倒转。
10.That doesn't do me any good now.
那对我现在一点帮助也没有
2004-11-29 00:19
xuesheng
英国最常用的口语
1. Absolutely not. 绝对不是。
2. Are you coming with me? 你跟我一起去吗?
3. Are you sure? 你能肯定吗?
4. As soon as possible. 尽快。
5. Believe me. 相信我。
6. Buy it . 买下来!
7. Call me tomorrow. 明天打电话给我。
8. Can you speak slowly? 请您说得慢些好吗?
9. Come with me. 跟我来。
10. Congratulations. 恭喜恭喜。
11. Do it right! 把它做对。
12. Do you mean it ? 你是当真的吗?
13. Do you see him often? 你经常见到他吗?
14. Do you see it? = Do you understand? 你明白了吗?
15. Do you want it? 你要吗?
16. Do you want something? 你想要些什么?
17. Don’t do it . 不要做。
18. Don’t exaggerate. 不要夸张。
19. Don’t tell me that. 不要告诉我。
20. Give me a hand . 帮我一下。
2004-11-29 00:21
xuesheng
关于天气的经典会话
A: It looks like it's going to be sunny.
今天看来像是个晴天。
B: Yes, it's much better than yesterday.
是的,比昨天好多了。
A: They say we're going to get some rain later.
据说待会儿要下雨。
B: Oh, let's just hope it stays[维持某种状态]warm.
哦,我只希望一直暖和下去。
A: I think it's going to be a nice day.
我想今天会是一个好天。
B: It's certainly a big improvement over yesterday.
肯定比昨天大有好转。
A: But it's supposed to get cloudy and windy again this afternoon.
但是,据说今天下午又要转阴刮风了。
B: Well, the worst of the winter should be over.
不过,冬天最糟糕的一段日子总该过去了。
2004-11-29 00:23
xuesheng
国际电话中的常用语
Hello. May I speak to Mr. Brown?
Yes, this is he speaking.
Who's speaking, please?
I'm sorry, he is not in now.
Would you like to leave a message?
Mr. Brown is on another line now.
Hold the line a moment, please.
May I have Ext. 5883?
I can't hear you.
Would you speak a little louder?
I'm sorry. I have the wrong number.
You are wanted on phone.
Will you ask him to call me back later?
I was cut off. Will you connect me again?
We'll call you back in a few minutes. Will you hang up and wait, please?
I want to place an overseas call to New York.
Could you tell me the time and charges after the call?
Sorry, I can't wait. Please cancel the call.
This is the Singapore operator. Would you connect me with Mr. Lee in the International Department?
This is the overseas operator in the United States. You have an overseas collect call from Mr. Smith in San Francisco. Will you accept the charges?
2004-11-29 00:25
xuesheng
经典谚语
1. Pain past is pleasure.
(过去的痛苦就是快乐。)[无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去,将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比。]
2. While there is life, there is hope.
(有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。)
3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
(脑中有知识,胜过手中有金钱。)[从小灌输给孩子的坚定信念。]
4. Storms make trees take deeper roots.
(风暴使树木深深扎根。)[感激敌人,感激挫折!]
5. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.
(心之所愿,无所不成。)[坚持一个简单的信念就一定会成功。]
6. The shortest answer is doing.
(最简单的回答就是干。)[想说流利的英语吗?那么现在就开口!心动不如嘴动。]
7. All things are difficult before they are easy.
(凡事必先难后易。)[放弃投机取巧的幻想。]
8. Great hopes make great man. (伟大的理想造就伟大的人。)
9. God helps those who help themselves.(天助自助者。)
10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more.
(四个简短的词汇概括了成功的秘诀:多一点点!)
[比别人多一点努力、多一点自律、多一点决心、多一点反省、多一点学习、多一点实践、多一点疯狂,多一点点就能创造奇迹!]
页:
[1]
Powered by Discuz! Archiver 5.5.0
© 2001-2006 Comsenz Inc.