· He is a pig at parties.
· MEANING: eats too much
· pig out
· Let's go to the restaurant and pig out.
· MEANING: eat a lot or overeat
· pit stop
· Let's make a pit stop at the next rest area.
· MEANING: stop and go to the bathroom
· He drinks too much and is always plastered on the weekend.
· MEANING: intoxicated
· pooped out
· He pooped out after we started to do the hard work.
· MEANING: quit
· Shut up or I will pop you.
· MEANING: hit
· pop for something
· It is my turn to pop for the doughnuts.
· MEANING: buy
· He is really a pro at his work.
· MEANING: professional
· Can you give me a gentle prod next week so I won't forget?
· MEANING: reminder
· psyched up
· The players are really psyched up for the game on Friday.
· MEANING: mentally ready
· She is a psycho. She should be in a hospital.
· MEANING: mentally ill
· I feel like I am going to puke.
· MEANING: vomit
· push off
· I am going to push off now.
· MEANING: leave
· put the moves on
· You should give up trying to put the moves on her. She is married.
· MEANING: seduce
· It was an elaborate put-on which I almost believed.
· MEANING: deception