1. The conclusion， interpretation and dispute resolution shall be subject to the Laws of the Peoples Republic of Chin. The dispute arising from the execution of this contract shall be settled through friendly consultation by both parties. In case no settlement can be reached， the disputes shall be submitted to China International Economic and trade arbitration commission for arbitration. (来源：英语学习门户 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
2. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration Law of Peoples Republic of China and Provisional Rules of Procedure of China international economic and trade arbitration commission.
3. During the Arbitration， this contract shall be effective and the Borrower shall not disclaim the any obligations under this contract.
4. The execution and performance of this contract and the related transaction is civil behavior. The Borrower shall not appeal to take action to exempt from the obligation under this contract.
ARTICLE 19 OTHER MATTER AGREED BY THE PARTIES.
ARTICLE 20 APPENDICES
The following appendices shall be integral part of this contract：
1. Draw-down application
ARTICLE 21 NOTICE
1. Any notice， payment notice or telecommunications shall be forwarded to the following address：
To： The Borrower：
To： The Lender：
2. If any change of address shall inform the other party immediately.
3. Any notice， payment request or communication shall be forwarded to the above address. The dates on which notices shall be deemed to have been effectively given shall be determined as follows：
（1） If given in letter it shall be deemed effectively given on the fifth day after the date mailed by registered airmail， postage prepaid；
（2） If given by telex it shall be deemed effectively given on the date the other party returned the information；
（3） If given by facsimile it shall be deemed effectively given on the first date of transmission；
（4） If given by personal delivery it shall be deemed effectively given on the date of personal delivery；
This contract become effective after signed by the authorized representatives of both parties until the loan and the interests and other related expenses be cleared up.
This contract is executed in _____ original and be equally authentic.Each of the Borrower， the Lender shall hold ____ copy.